Buy Great Taste Award Winners online
The Great Taste Awards rank among the most prestigious recognitions in the British fine food market. Every year buyers, chefs and food writers get together to taste thousands of new products to select a small proportion recognised for their superior quality. Learn more about our winners and where to buy them
Together with our partners, we have submitted our products for many years and have won a total of 15 Great Taste stars including 4 this year. This process has enabled us to gather feedback which was very useful in our product development efforts. In addition, it offered consumer a simple and highly recognisable quality label recognised by many consumers.
We have recently updated our website, to include a selection of all our Great Taste Award Winners. Please click here to discover them. Alternatively, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find your nearest stockist.
Our 2019 Great Taste Award Winner include
- Oro Bailen Arbequina extra virgin olive oil from Andalusia in Spain, a mild fruity cold extracted early harvest extra virgin olive oil
- Oro Bailen Hojiblanca extra virgin olive oil from Andalusia in Spain, the latest addition to the Oro Bailen range of premium cold extracted monocultivar olive oils
- Due Vittorie aged Italian apple vinegar from Modena in Italy and
- the organic Moulins Mahjoub artichoke spread from Tebourba in Tunisia.
In Same Category
- Christmas shopping for foodies: from the world's best olive oil to aged balsamic vinegar and gourmet artisan food
- Launch of Pasta d'Alba range of organic and gluten-free artisan pasta
- A guide to buying the best artisan jams and marmalades
- Buy the best French fine foods on this side of the channel, in-store and online
- How to buy the best balsamic vinegars in the UK