Tasting of award-winning olive oils and organic fine foods at Bayley & Sage Parkgate
Tasting of award-winning olive oils (by Oro Bailen from Spain, Frantoio Franci from Italy and Domaine Fendri from Tunisia) and organic fine foods (by Moulins Mahjoub from Tunisia) at Bayley & Sage Parkgate, 43-45 Parkgate Rd, Battersea, London SW11 4NP, on Saturday 21st of September 2019 from 10am-2pm.
Oro Bailen is one of the world's most awarded olive oil producers based in Jaen, Andalusia. Frantoio Franci based in Tuscany was named the world's best olive oil mill 2019 by Flos Olei. Domaine Fendri located in the Centre of Tunisia is a young award-winning organic extra virgin olive oil producer, which has been recognised in many of the most prestigious international competitions.
The Moulins Mahjoub farm based in the North of Tunisia has been producing organically certified fine foods and ingredients from traditional farming methods. The range includes a large selection of olives, preserved vegetables, dips, spreads, sauces, ancient Berber grains, sauces, jams and chutneys. All Moulins Mahjoub are free from any artificial ingredients or processes. The range includes many Great Taste Award Winners.
In Same Category
- Join us for your Christmas shopping at Taste of London
- Moulins Mahjoub organic Tunisian Harissa featured in the Telegraph Food
- Tasting of the organic Moulins Mahjoub range from Tunisia at Eat17 Hammersmith
- Tasting of award-winning Mediterranean fine foods at Smallford Farmshop in St Albans
- Tasting of South Mediterranean and Berber cuisine at Planet Organic Islington