Pasta d'Alba Organic Gluten Free Green peas penne 250g
The Organic gluten-free green peas penne Pasta d'Alba is produced by an artisan family in the Piedmont region in the North of Italy. It is available in a 250g format.
- Nutritious, delicious healthy alternative to pasta: rich in flavour, this plant-based pasta is loaded with 8.8g of fibre and 20g of protein per 100g Simply use in any recipe instead of traditional pasta to make all your everyday meals more tasty, satisfying and nutritious
- Hand-made in Italy from certified organic green peas, high in protein pulse features prominently in cuisines all over the world, from classic French, Italian dishes, and Mediterranean salads
- Organic high protein pasta suitable for vegetarian, vegan, sports nutrition and gluten free diets- this versatile pantry pasta offers you healthy eating food that gives you everything you need with no additives - and it tastes great
- Very easy to cook: just boil for 8-10 minutes, add a sauce for an easy, healthy meal that all the family will enjoy Green Peas Penne is more grainy and less slippery than ordinary pasta, so it holds the sauce better to enhance the whole flavour experience
- Artisan Italian product: Plant-Based Vegan, High in Protein, High in Fibre, Gluten Free, bronze-die extruded slow dried at low temperatures
Ingredients: green peas