Oro Bailen Picual Extra Virgin Olive Oil Tin 500ml
Oro Bailen Picual (500ml tin, new 2021/2022 new harvest) is the flagship premium extra virgin olive oil of Oro Bailen, one of the world's most awarded olive oil producers, (99 points score in Flos Olei, the international olive oil guide for 2022) based in Jaen, Andalusia and run by José Galvez, after taking over the family business. It was named the world's best extra virgin olive oil by Evooleum, the prestigious international olive oil guide for 2022.
This ultra-low acidity (less than 0.25%) medium fruity single estate premium extra virgin olive oil is typically produced in October during the first 2 weeks of harvest. It is cold-extracted within 2 hours and filtered to preserve its taste and quality throughout its shelf life.
It has an elegant and complex taste with herbal and fruity aromas and a spicy finish. We recommend it for carpaccio, caprese salad, tomatoes, rocket salad.
- Flos Olei International Olive Oil Guide 2022: 99 points
- Evooleum 2020: world's best extra virgin olive oil
- Iberoleum 2019: best Spanish extra virgin olive oil
- London International Olive Oil Competition in 2020 : platinum medal
- New York International Olive Oil Competition 2019: gold medal and best in class
- Olive Japan International Olive Oil Competition 2019: gold medal
- Los Angeles International EVOO Competition 2019: gold medal
Ingredients: extra virgin olive oil