Franci Bio Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil 500ml
Franci Bio 500ml (2021/2022 new harvest) is produced by Frantoio Franci based on the hills of Val d’Orcia and the Maremma Toscana. It is a coupage of primarily Frantoio, Moraiolo, Leccino and Olivastra. It has a medium fruitiness with a sweet base and lightly pungent finish. This olive oil is best suited for salads, vegetables, bruschetta, pinzimonio, soups, fish and roasted meats. It is produced by Frantoio Franci, one of Italy’s most renowned olive oil producers.The farm, based near Montalcino in Montenero d’Orcia is currently managed by Giorgio Franci, having taken over from his father Fernando. The mill quickly became famous through its flagship Villa Magra Grand Cru, which has long been regarded as the pioneer on the segment of olive oils of the highest quality. Frantoio Franci progressively expanded its range to cover a large selection of oil form delicate to intense. It is one of of the most awarded olive oil producers in Italy and has received the highest score of 99 and was named the world’s best olive oil mill for 2019 by Flos Olei, the international olive oil guide.
- Flos Olei 2022: maximum score of 100 points
- Flos Olei 2019: maximum score of 99 points, world's best olive oil mill
- Armonia 2020 International competition: 1st prize
- Selezione Regionale Oli extravergini DOP e IGP 2020: regional selection
- 2019 Extra Gold Medal Winner at BIOL medium fruity Italian organic olive oil
Ingredients: organic extra virgin olive oil