Franci Toscano IGP Extra Virgin Olive Oil 500ml
Franci Toscano IGP Extra Virgin Olive Oil is a medium fruity oil produced by Frantoio Franci on the hills of Val d'Orcia and the Maremma Toscano. It is a coupage of primarily Frantoio, Moraiolo, Leccino and Olivastra. It has a clean and fresh taste with progressive spicy and bitter notes. Its vegetable taste reminds of herbs and artichokes. This olive oil is best suited for salads, meats, fresh or grilled vegetables and fish of medium intensity
It is produced by Frantoio Franci, one of Italy’s most renowned olive oil producers.The farm, based near Montalcino in Montenero d’Orcia is currently managed by Giorgio Franci, having taken over from his father Fernando. The mill quickly became famous through its flagship Villa Magra Grand Cru, which has long been regarded as the pioneer on the segment of olive oils of the highest quality.
- Flos Olei 2020: maximum score 100 points
- Flos Olei 2019: maximum score 99 points, world's best olive oil mill
- New York International Olive Oil Competition 2020: gold medal
- Selezione Regionale Oli extravergini DOP e IGP 2020
- ERCOLE OLIVARIO 2019 National Competition: finalist prize