Frantoio Franci Coratina Extra Virgin Olive Oil 250ml
Frantoio Franci Coratina Extra Virgin Olive is an intensely fruity Tuscan olive oil, with pronounced spiciness and bitterness. It has a high polyphenol content in excess of 740mg/kg. We recommend it for dipping sourdough bread, vegetable soups, roasted meat, on desserts rich in bitter chocolate and cocoa ice-cream.
It is produced by Frantoio Franci, one of Italy’s most renowned olive oil producers. The farm, based near Montalcino in Montenero d’Orcia is currently managed by Giorgio Franci, having taken over from his father Fernando. The mill quickly became famous through its flagship Villa Magra Grand Cru, which has long been regarded as the pioneer on the segment of olive oils of the highest quality.
- Flos Olei 2022: maximum score 100 points
- Flos Olei 2019: maximum score 99 points, world's best olive oil mill
- “Guida agli Extravergini”, Slow Food Editore 2019: Grande Olio Award
- Guide Oli d’Italia, Gambero Rosso 2019: 2 Foglie Award
- “MONOCULTIVAR OLIVE OIL” 2018 International Competition: Gold Medal
Ingredients: extra virgin olive oil