Oro Bailen Frantoio Extra Virgin Olive Oil (500ml)
Frantoio is the latest monovarietal extra virgin olive oil (new harvest 2021/2022) to join the Oro Bailen family (99 points score in Flos Olei, the international olive oil guide for 2022), one of the world's most awarded olive oil producers based in Jaen, Andalusia and run by José Galvez, after taking over the family business. It is a perfect gift for fine food lovers. Frantoio is particularly rich in anti-oxidants.
This ultra-low acidity (less than 0.25%) single estate premium extra virgin olive oil is typically produced in October during the first 2 weeks of harvest. It is cold-extracted within 2 hours and filtered to preserve its taste and quality throughout its shelf life.
It is a medium to intense green fruity extra virgin olive oil with complex fruity aromas. Its taste is initially sweet with notes of apple and kiwi. It has a vegetal taste with a balsamic end, combined with a spicy finish and an almond aftertaste. We recommend it with rocket salad, vegetables, pasta, risotto and meats.
- Great Taste Star 2020
- Flos Olei International Olive Oil Guidel 2020: 99 points
- London International Olive Oil Competition in 2020 : platinum medal
- Los Angeles International extra virgin olive oil competition 2019: gold medal
- New York International Olive Oil Competition 2019: silver medal
- Olive Japan International Olive Oil Competition 2019: gold medal
Ingredients: extra virgin olive oil