Frantoio Franci Le Trebbiane Extra Virgin Olive Oil 250ml
Frantoio Franci Le Trebbiane Extra Virgin Olive Oil 250ml (2022/2023 harvest) is medium fruity premium extra virgin olive oil produced by Frantoio Franci in Tuscany. Its profile is fresh, herbaceous with artichoke notes, elegant notes of fruit and spices. It is best suited for soups, for tasty homemade mayonnaise, raw red meats, tasty fishes, vegetable crudités.
It is produced by Frantoio Franci, one of Italy’s most renowned olive oil producers. The farm, based near Montalcino in Montenero d’Orcia is currently managed by Giorgio Franci, having taken over from his father Fernando. The mill quickly became famous through its flagship Villa Magra Grand Cru, which has long been regarded as the pioneer on the segment of olive oils of the highest quality. Frantoio Franci progressively expanded its range to cover a large selection of oil form delicate to intense. It is one of of the most awarded olive oil producers in Italy and has received the highest score of 100 points and was named world’s best olive oil mill 2020 Flos Olei, the international olive oil guide.
- Monocultivar 2022: world's best olive oil
- Flos Olei 2022: maximum score 100 points
- Flos Olei 2020: maximum score 99 points, world's best olive oil mill
- Dubai Olive Oil Competition 2020: Gold Medal
- Guide Oli d’Italia 2020, Gambero Rosso: 3 Foglie
- Guide Oli d’Italia 2020, Gambero Rosso: Best monocultivar
- Monocultivar Olive Oil 2020 Competition: top gold 2020
- Guide “L’Olio”, Bibenda Editore 2020: 5 Gocce
- New York International Olive Oil Competition 2019: Gold Medal
- Evooleum International Competition 2019: Top 100, score 88/100
Ingredients: extra virgin olive oil